Fit3D Body Scan Specialist in San Francisco, CA
At The G Spa, Our Fit3D Body Scan allows you to visually track changes in your body shape as you work toward your fitness goals. Contact us for a detailed body scan today. For more information, call us or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 490 Post St, Suite 1703, San Francisco CA 94102.
Table of Contents:
The better a person understands their body processes, the better they can optimize their health. Fit3D body scan is designed to provide detailed information about an individual’s biometrics, including weight, composition, balance, posture, and much more. Providing over 200 accurate body measurements, the Fit3D body scan can help track health progress and monitor different areas to prevent health complications.
A Fit3D body scan is a diagnostic procedure that provides detailed health information such as body fat percentage, precise body measurements, and body shape rating. It is commonly used in gyms and health clinics for people to track their progress over time. The scan provides over 200 accurate body measurements, as well as a history of changes, allowing patients to compare and share their progress. Fit3D body scans are invaluable tools for helping people achieve physical goals through diet and exercise. These body scanners are often located in state-of-the-art gyms and personalized training programs to provide more insight into body composition and physical wellbeing.
A 3D body scan can provide detailed information about body shape, skin-surface area, and size. A complete scan can tell:
• Body fat
• Body Score Rating
• BMI (Body Mass Index)
• Waist-to-Hip Ratio
• Trunk-to-Leg Volume Ratio
• Posture Analysis
With a body scanning device, a person will stand in the middle and stay still for a few seconds while the device performs its analysis, allowing the scanner to collect images from various angles. While some 3D body scanners are used to capture limbs or body parts, others, such as Fit3D, can capture the entire body, compiling valuable information about the body’s composition and physical stature.
On the day of the scan, it is suggested to wear tight-fitting clothing or to bring some to change into. Loose clothing can make it difficult for the sensors to accurately depict body points, therefore, for the most accurate results, it is recommended to wear tight-fitting clothing. For women, a sports bra and workout leggings are typically preferred, whereas for men, thin fabric shorts are recommended.
There are many benefits of getting a 3D body scan, including:
• Track Workout Progress — With over 200 measurements, there are many different areas of progress one can follow. Whether they are focused on losing body fat or increasing muscle mass, 3D body scans can provide in-depth information for many different areas of concern.
• Visual Aid — The 3D avatars created by these machines provide a visual reference when tracking progress, allowing people to see where they have improved and where they might be lagging. This technology allows people to be more knowledgeable of how they are doing and what they can be doing to achieve better results.
• Additional Measurements — While it is generally easy to measure height or weight, 3D body scanners can also determine measurements of the chest, arms, waist, and thighs as well as body fat percentage. This additional information allows people to have a full understanding of where they are in their progress and what they can do to continue seeing results.
• Accountability — Above all else, 3D body scans provide personal accountability; seeing progress, or lack thereof, is a big motivating tool for many people. For people who do not work with a personal trainer, it can be hard to find help to achieve weight loss goals. By seeing results within the scanner, the scanner itself provides a reminder of personal goals and tracks how close they are to being achieved.
For a detailed look at your physical health, come to The G Spa for our Fit3D body scanner. Call us today to book an appointment with our Fit3D body scan specialist, or visit our clinic conveniently located at 490 Post St, Suite 1703, San Francisco CA 94102. We serve clients from San Francisco CA, Oakland CA, Pacifica CA, Brisbane CA, Millbrae CA, and San Francisco Bay Area CA.