Non-Surgical Body Sculpting Q&A
Body sculpting is one of the hottest trends in the field of cosmetics. The reason it has seen so much growth in popularity is because of the plethora of nonsurgical and minimally invasive procedures currently available. Non-Surgical Body Sculpting is available at The G Spa. For more information, contact us or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 490 Post St, Suite 1703, San Francisco CA 94102.
Table of Contents:
Even just a few years ago, body sculpting relied on surgical procedures to achieve the desired results, but with advancements in technology, patients can achieve the same caliber of results without the risk of dangerous side effects of prolonged recovery times.
Non-surgical body sculpting refers to a variety of procedures that aim to reduce the appearance of cellulite and other unwanted fat deposits on the body. Cellulite is caused by fatty deposits on the skin that have a tendency to make the skin appear gritty and lumpy. These noninvasive procedures target specific areas of the body, particularly stubborn pockets of fat that are resistant to traditional forms of weight loss such as diet and exercise.
Body sculpting procedures target fat cells, permanently destroying them; the way this is achieved depends on the type of body sculpting procedure, including the following:
• Cryolipolysis — Freezing fat cells to remove them is highly effective and is the main method of action in cryolipolysis. This procedure uses cold temperature to target and kill the fat cells, leaving the surrounding skin and muscles unharmed. Only fat cells are frozen because fat freezes at lower temperatures as compared to the muscles and skin.
• Laser Fat Reduction — This minimally invasive procedure involves targeting fat cells with a laser. The heat provided by the laser liquefies the fat, after which it can be removed with the help of a tube. There is also a non-invasive laser fat removal method where the fat is punctured by the laser. The resulting puncture causes the fat cells to deflate and shrink, which are removed via the lymphatic system over the next few months.
• Ultrasonic Fat Reduction — In this procedure, which leaves the surrounding tissues undamaged, ultrasonic waves are used to break down the fat cells. Ultrasonic fat reduction is used on certain areas such as the abdomen and flanks to reduce the size of fat deposited in those areas.
• Radiofrequency Fat Reduction — In radiofrequency fat reduction, radiofrequency, a type of energy, is used to heat up the fat cells. As with the other non-surgical body sculpting treatments, the skin, muscles and other tissues are not harmed during this process.
Non-surgical body sculpting provides a myriad of benefits, including the following:
• Safe & Effective — Non-invasive body sculpting is a safe procedure that has been used by countless men and women for years, with minimal, if any, adverse events. Non-invasive body sculpting procedures approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) are proven to be effective at burning fat and achieving weight loss results.
• Non-Invasive — Unlike other fat removal or reduction procedures, non-surgical body contouring is totally non-invasive, meaning that it does not require any surgery, anesthesia or incisions. Also, because it is non-invasive, there is no downtime with these treatments.
• Permanent Results — Non-surgical body sculpting offers a permanent way to remove fat, providing the same results as a surgical body sculpting or liposuction procedure would. However, unlike liposuction, there are no incisions involved in non-surgical body sculpting.
Because non-surgical body sculpting is readily available, comes with no downtime and minimal side effects, and can achieve jaw-dropping results, there are so many people who could benefit from body sculpting procedures. The best candidates include:
• Men and Women
• People of All Skin Types
• Those with a Healthy Lifestyle
• People Who are Close to Their Ideal Weight
• Those Looking for Convenient Solutions
If you have stubborn areas of fat that seem resistant to proper diet and regular exercise, come to The G Spa San Francisco for non-surgical body sculpting! Call us today to book an appointment with our non-surgical body sculpting procedure specialist, or visit our clinic. For more information, call us or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 490 Post St, Suite 1703, San Francisco CA 94102. We serve clients from San Francisco CA, Oakland CA, Pacifica CA, Brisbane CA, Millbrae CA, and San Francisco Bay Area CA. We look forward to serving you!